After such a long time of not playing together due to Covid-19, we are so happy to be able to rehearse again, and prepare for some summer events.
To keep everyone safe, we have some extra rules to follow, and risk assessments to consider. Please have a read through them (linked below). You will be asked to sign to say you have read and understood them before being able to join us for a rehearsal. It’s worth taking these extra precautions to ensure everyone in the band remains safe.
Can I draw extra attention these rules:
– if you have any Covid symptoms please stay at home and get a test for Covid-19
– we need to have a register of who is at the rehearsal for track and trace – there is also a QR code which you can scan if you have the NHS app
– everyone to remain 2m apart at all times
– please bring your own stand
– please bring a small towel or similar
– please bring your own drink as refreshments won’t be available
– windows will be open if we are meeting indoors, so dress warmly if it is cold.
We would like to recommend everyone get their vaccination as soon as it is offered, and take the lateral flow tests twice a week as per government guidelines – these are available at your local pharmacy.
Thank you for your understanding.